500 Ferrari Ed.

Ok so I agree that these 695 Ferrari special edition 500's are on the tad expensive side.....overpriced. However... its not just a normal 500 with a special badge.

It has the brembos. the flappy paddle gearbox. monza exhaust, oh and it also has the small matter of 180BHP under the hood.

Sadev box - £4,000
Arkapovich - £1,200
Renault Clio - £16,000

There you are - you have all the same kit as the 695 plus a few extra bhp :-p

Oh and the small matter of £20,000 in your pocket!!! :wink:

Sadev box - £4,000
Arkapovich - £1,200
Renault Clio - £16,000

well done :thumbup:

Sadev box - £4,000
Arkapovich - £1,200
Renault Clio - £16,000

I wasnt suggesting it was worth anywhere near the 40k asking price in the slightest.

I was just saying its not just a normal 500 with a ferrari sticker.

The price tag no way justifies what they have actually done to it to award it this ferrari badge.

To be fair to Fiat and Abarth it has no Ferrari badges on it. It's a tribute to Ferrari, an overpriced one at that but they've sold most of them and theyll probably be for peoples collections rather than an everyday car. As much as love our Abarth ( well Lisa's ) the special editions they're releasing just now are stupidly over priced.

Even the regular Abarth 500 is expensive now, we luckily got our when they were released. Since then then base cars gone up £1.5k though they do hold their value bettr than most.

Last edited:
How many did they make? I only ask as there were 8 on pistonheads the other day. Seemed to be a lot that hadn't sold to me.

Just been looking properley at one, it's actually a pretty good car. I imagine it'd give the 200 a good run for it's ***ahem*** money. The £20k+ difference is mildly off putting, you could get a 1M for that money

It is a great car, however it isn't a great package, deal, offer, whatever you want to call it.

If it was half price then it would be serious contender for me.

Just need to wait for the 50% off January sales, they will all still be available :wink:

It's not actually a 40k ( not far off though :lol: ) car the dealers are at it as usual. You couldnt buy them direct from any fiat/Abarth dealer you had to contact Abarth in Turin and deal with them. Going by the numbers ( no idea on UK allocation ) there's less for sale than the RS500's

Taken from abarthisti...;

Production Quantities for each colour:

Scuderia Red: 1,199
Blu Abu Dhabi (Blue): 99
Grigio Titanio (Grey): 99
Giallo Modena (Yellow): 299

UK List Prices

Scuderia Red: €35,500
Blu Abu Dhabi (Blue): €37,500
Grigio Titanio (Grey): €37,500
Giallo Modena (Yellow): €36,500

After reading through the thread on there a see bit there's a stupid reason for it being so expensive :lol:

"... it starts life as a plain white Abarth 500 built in the Tychy plant, like all other Abarths.* Then, it's shipped to the new Abarth facilities in the Mirafiori complex in Turin, where the Assetto Corse, R3T and Grande Punto S2000 are built.* Here, it's stripped down and comprehensively rebuilt by hand, emerging as the 695 Tributo Ferrari.

So, one way of looking at it is: it's an Assetto Corse for the road, with a better spec and a proper interior, built by the same people who build the race cars."

Similar Thread Suggestions