5 days until the big day

Got the pick up date for my Albi Blue RS200, finally get to pick it up on the 6th January after a 2 month wait.

I am so excited! :bounce1:

What is the first thing you guys did when you got your 200's?

Think I am going to go for a 600 mile drive :wink:

Oh very nice, first thing I did was drive it lol probably the same for everyone else :wink:

Drive it! I had long drive home in mine when I got, the dealership was about 70miles away. It was in friday night rush hour traffic too but that didn't matter! :cloud9:

Then went for a drive when I got home too, could have slept in it that night! :smiley:

Dealership is only 15 minutes away from me so havnt got the joy of a nice long drive after picking it up :worried: hope it's worth the ridiculous excitement!!

I think it is about 50/50 in the wa people run them in, TBH I can't see that it makes much of a difference, not that I had to worry about it! I think you are safer doing it in the recommended way, I would.

Either way I hope you enjoy it mate!

Cheers mate, LOADS of pics will be up as soon as i get it lol not sure what to name the car, hmmmm...

Depends on the reg number for name, thats the first thing :smile:

Mine's called "Roo" as it KangaROO's when cold :smile:

As for running it in - drive to Edinburgh and back = 600 miles :smile:

Cheers mate, LOADS of pics will be up as soon as i get it lol not sure what to name the car, hmmmm...

Just to make the wait even worse!!!
This is what you'll soon have.
HDPhone17101.jpg
[/IMG]