4days of repairs & detailing

So just wanted to post a few pics of the aftermath which was 4days worth of hard graft. Done quite a lot of work to her and saved a shed load of money compared to taking her to Renault.

My technical knowledge has also grown which I'll share as much as possible!

List of technical work done:

• Replace front discs & pads
  • Replace back discs & pads
  • Paint Calipers & add Brembo Vinyl
  • Replace door seals
  • Restore b-pillar
  • Repair headlight washer pump
  • Clean headlight lenses
  • Paint bumper grill, two air intakes & badge area

So quite a bit done, well happy with the outcome and finally managed to take some decent snaps!

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

******** UPDATE

Sorry guys, apparently I don't know how to upload images...pretty annoying because they appear for me!

Hopefully this will work...

pic1.jpg

pic2.jpg

pic3.jpg

pic4.jpg

Last edited:
You need to upload the pictures somewhere else, the links you've used don't go anywhere. Looking forward to seeing them though!

Looks mint mate. Well done.

In regards to painting the calipers did u paint them when the calipers were off the car when u were changing the pads and discs or did u paint them when they were back on the car?

Looks mint mate. Well done.

In regards to painting the calipers did u paint them when the calipers were off the car when u were changing the pads and discs or did u paint them when they were back on the car?

Yea that's right mate, managed to use a luggage hook thing (bungee cord with two hooks on either end) to basically keep the caliper off the car but in the air, meaning it didn't need to be rested anywhere & didn't damage any cables.

From there, gave them a good clean & light sand, then a few coats of paint!

Hope that helps.