3000 Miles, 14 Days, 5 Countries and 1 Very Well Travelled Clio 200 (Lots of Pics!)

So atlast, i have found 5 minutes to upload some photos of my last 2 road trips, although i will not have all the photos up at once.

I'm planning to do a full write up with journey details at some point (similar to my previous Wales thread), however it'll be pretty time consuming so i'll be saving that until i have some time off.

This thread is simply to share some pictures from what was an absolutely fantastic trip.

A full trip report will follow with its own thread at some point.

These photos are from 2 trips, the enourmous 2500 miles trip through France, Andorra and Spain that i did in September. The 2nd is a trip i made last weekend, which was around 850 miles through Belgium and Holland, i will post some photos from this later in the thread.

These are all unedited photos, i plan to throw up a few slightly more polished ones later on.

France, Andorra, Spain

dsc0165largev.jpg

dsc6798large.jpg

dsc0274large.jpg

dsc0302large.jpg

dsc6831large.jpg

dsc6836large.jpg

dsc6942large.jpg

dsc6947large.jpg

dsc0451large.jpg

dsc0454large.jpg

dsc0473large.jpg

dsc0476large.jpg

dsc0498large.jpg

dsc0514large.jpg

dsc0524largej.jpg

dsc0546large.jpg

dsc0608large.jpg

dsc0689large.jpg

dsc0694large.jpg

dsc0696large.jpg

dsc0704large.jpg

dsc0738large.jpg

All questions and comments welcome.

The N-152 (Some may have heard of it as the 'Collada de Tosas' mountain pass), just across the Spanish Border, from Queixans to Ribes De Freser, is incredible.

Best road i have ever driven, 28km or so of constant flowing corners taking you up to 1700m above sea level. The last 4 shots are from this road.

ace pics mate,glad to see it used rather than stuck in a garage:jase2:

great trip! nice shots, get it clean and put some detailed pics as the RB 200 is taking all the credit lately LOL, was your camera lens dirty???

Fantastic, just fantastic!

I would love to do something similar!

Well done dude, what a great trip!!!

Wow that looks amazing! I really like that first pic, it shows the SG off really well! I would love to do something like that myself, but being a milage wimp prevents me. It is a terrible affliction and I wouldn't wish it on anyone lmao!

Great pics best colour sg but u need black alloys asap :wink:

Well at the moment i'm going for the 'wheels covered in brake dust' anthracite effect, does that count?

ace pics mate,glad to see it used rather than stuck in a garage:jase2:

I don't think its gone 24 hours without being driven since i got it, and i doubt it will for a while, its such a useable car its hard to find an excuse to drive anything else.

great trip! nice shots, get it clean and put some detailed pics as the RB 200 is taking all the credit lately LOL, was your camera lens dirty???

Yeah i've noticed, now wheres my bucket and sponge...

And yes, the discovery of the dirty lens was rather annoying, didn't notice until the last few days. Guess i'll have to make the trip again next year and retake some shots, i'm sure i'll cope.

Fantastic, just fantastic!

I would love to do something similar!

Well done dude, what a great trip!!!

South of France and the Pyrenees have so much to offer, well worth the trip.

The roads are spectacular, and even on the seemingly poverty striken Spanish side the roads are in fantastic condition.

Wow that looks amazing! I really like that first pic, it shows the SG off really well! I would love to do something like that myself, but being a milage wimp prevents me. It is a terrible affliction and I wouldn't wish it on anyone lmao!

Ha! I think i suffer from quite the opposite, it's an expensive condition to say the least. If you do ever take the plunge, its well worth the mileage.

Great pics mate and SG is a real grower. Contrary to some, I actually think the 'non-anthracite' wheels actually suit the car and help set it apart from the norm :thumbup: