2nd attempt: Washed and first time clay user!

TAKE TWO, SORRY IF YOU LOOKED EARLIER, I'M A NOOB!

So i decided that it was time i learnt some good habits as far as cleaning is concerned and after reading a few threads lately i picked up some tips and set to work last weekend.
Now i do not claim to have lavished as much time as some seem to on here but i think i have achieved a good standard, i guess you can tell me what you think.
I used some existing products i already had, i know they are not the best but I will be replacing them with more appropriate gear very soon.

Process was:
Washed with Turtle wax Platinum Series Car Wash and a microfibre glove.
Tar and De-bug spray (forget the make) and wiped off with microfibre cloth.
Wheels cleaned with Mer alloy wheel cleaner.
Car washed again with above and wheels given once over again.
Dried with Microfibre waffle cloth.
Clay bar to paint, used Meguiars Clay kit.
Then polished with Turtle Was Platinum Series Extra Gloss, removed with microfible cloth.

justcleaned2.jpg

Justcleaned.jpg

justcleaned3.jpg

And then CLIO was tucked away while i went for a cold beer...

justcleaned4.jpg

Hope you like, thanks for looking... AGAIN!
Think i can do better next time, the challenge is set, but its a start!

Cheers, Tom

I don't normally like red, BUT, that is gorgeous! Such a deep colour!

I hope you are pleased with the results!!!

Thanks Gents, i'm very pleased as i know as soon as i get my hands on some Dodo gear she'll look even better!
Having her garaged every night also helps keep her clean and long term stop her turning pink! LOL

Thanks guys your most kind.

Woody: took about 3 hours i think but i will be more thorough next time.
Trouble is i don't have access to a jet wash and i'd love to snow foam it, looks cool!

next time ure on ure way through glossop bring it to my house u can use my foam gun to ure hearts content

I don't normally like red, BUT, that is gorgeous! Such a deep colour!

I hope you are pleased with the results!!!

:ban: :ban:

Especially after I worship LY as my favourite colour :wink:

Glad you sorted out the pics dude, I adore that shine! Makes me want to go and clean mine now lol!

yeah i had 4 2000w site lights set up on my drive and the police turned up told me i had to turn them off . . .. . light polution. I was actually polishing in winter at about 8pm . . . sad bar-stuard neighbours

yeah i had 4 2000w site lights set up on my drive and the police turned up told me i had to turn them off . . .. . light polution. I was actually polishing in winter at about 8pm . . . sad bar-stuard neighbours

Thats quality mate! no worries on the pics, don't want to cause you trouble.

im a man of my word Kos u will have the pics in ure PM box or in a new thread by 7pm tomorow.

One of my neighbours called the polic when I got my "Cleaning Whores at Work" sign out! AND they ACTUALLY came round too!!!!!!!!