29 psi??

Have checked the tyre pressures today and they were at 32 psi which i thought looked low. Reduced them to 29 psi which is what is recommended for the standard conti 3's, and they now look really flat on the front! Is 29 psi correct? :bounce1:

No, should be 33 at the front and 30 at the back its all in the red Clio book that has a 197 on the front.

If on the motorway use 35 all round.

Last edited:
:zomg:
BLIMEY!
Better get them changed ASAP as I mainly do motorway driving!
Cheers Matt.........

hmm... i thought for normal driving was 33 front 30 back and for highway was 30 all round? 35 seems a bit high.

defo not thats well under inflated 33 front 30 back ull not got wrong with that. its in the driver manual

is this regardless of wheel and tyre size dude. gonna check mine later see :thumbsup:

Dont know mate, I would say its for the 17" wheels dont know about diffrenct make tyres though.

hmm... i thought for normal driving was 33 front 30 back and for highway was 30 all round? 35 seems a bit high.

Yep 35 if used for long stints on the motorway, it’s all in the handbook :thumbsup:

Yes, definately in the Red Renaultsport Clio handbook that comes in addition to the normal Clio handbook.

Have checked the tyre pressures today and they were at 32 psi which i thought looked low. Reduced them to 29 psi which is what is recommended for the standard conti 3's, and they now look really flat on the front! Is 29 psi correct? :bounce1:

Sorry, I might be being daft but if they were at 32psi and you thought they were low, why reduce them further??? Did mine the other week to 33/31 after they had fallen to 31/29 and it felt better.

im amazed how with the 197 its so easy to tell if they are wrong. When ive had tyres fitted before its felt awful! But after i have changed them to the correct setting its so different!

Similar Thread Suggestions

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Sean200T Spotted 0
rbrocky Wheels and Tyres 3
Weo All things Apple 14