25mm h&r spacers now fitted

Same as mine, great choice :smile:

Thanks mate. Had them lying around and when I seen yours I just wanted them on asap! Love your car, sounds incredible and has me wanting to get a custom straight through pipe for mine and get my decat fitted ha!

Thanks mate. Had them lying around and when I seen yours I just wanted them on asap! Love your car, sounds incredible and has me wanting to get a custom straight through pipe for mine and get my decat fitted ha!

Cheers pal!

Remap on Tuesday then re spray diffuser :smile:

Yours looks well

Thanks guys, appreciate the comments. Thought I'd have issues with scrubbing but none whatsoever, and no adverse affect on handling, so win win! :smiley:

Looks lovely :smile:

only thing I can see an issue is, 99% of the Clio's are running spacers now ( I'm one of few who aren't )
so 99% of Clio's are going to have shocking paint work on the rear lower 1/4's with the wheels flicking the stones all over them

Thanks guys. And yes stone chips might become an issue, will have to wait and see lol but It was crying out for some spacers. Tad lower would be nice but haven't the funds for coilovers.

I Fitted some mud flaps yesterday with the help of [MENTION=5026]Edster[/MENTION] partly for that reason when I have spacers fitted. Also I live in the arse end of nowhere so muddy roads!

Last edited:
I've got more chips since fitting the cup racer speedlines so expect even more when spacers are fitted. Should help a bit

I didn't know you had the 8J Speedlines too El, I've just fitted mine this weekend, there's a nice improvement over the standards visually IMO, I'm very happy