2014 Megane facelift

Looks good but thought they would of done something more drastic,come this December when dealers are trying to hit there targets 250-265 will be a bargin and be very tempting to sell my 200 and have a go at modding one:wink:

dont bet on that, there are no targets on the R.S. and electric range as we found out when we were at Wolverhampton Renault the other month. so there's no incentive to push them :S

Def looks better IMO. Its gonna hurt the pre-face prices though. I think we'll see 10 grand early 250's next year....

I liked the bonnet of the 250, much better than the face lifts anyways.

Im sure it'll look ok when we are used to it but.

Roll on the pre-facelift prices dropping

You can get a 2010 plate 250 for £12k now so I'm sure it won't be long at all before you can get one for £10k. What is comical though is the dreamers asking stupid prices for an R26

I like the facelift looks more mean looking although I like the current model too! The best looking RS model over the last 20 years for me though is the PH1 Meg2 with the very aggressive looking front end.

dont bet on that, there are no targets on the R.S. and electric range as we found out when we were at Wolverhampton Renault the other month. so there's no incentive to push them :S

Yes Gaz see what your saying just I was thinking not just Renault dealers selling 2nd hand cars,some of the sales people trying to hit there targets will knock a fair bit of as December time is a good time to buy.

Not a fan of the big badges and it's kinda of annoying as I always though the only thing the Meg had going for it looks wise of the front profile face on, the sides look a bit gash the back end is a bit meh.....

Would have helped to move away from stick on plastic panels on top of plastic panels, they're a mother flipper to clean!

Looks good but thought they would of done something more drastic,come this December when dealers are trying to hit there targets 250-265 will be a bargin and be very tempting to sell my 200 and have a go at modding one:wink:

Dealers are no longer targeted on RS sales

Yes Gaz see what your saying just I was thinking not just Renault dealers selling 2nd hand cars,some of the sales people trying to hit there targets will knock a fair bit of as December time is a good time to buy.

Yeah i see what your saying :smile: they will want to get those knocked out that's for sure :smile: