2013 calendars

Status
Not open for further replies.

jase

Founder
Platinum Member
UPDATE AT POST #18

Absolutely gutted to have to say we are pulling the plug on the 2013 site calendars as we have completely run out of time to get them produced and sent out before new year.
I can't express enough how gutted I personally am.
I'm so sorry to everyone but we will be back bigger,better and earlier next year.

Last edited by a moderator:
Next years will be the best one yet Angel.

Just think of all the How Fast events pics!

If i can claw together a downloadable version from the forum ill do my best for people to print out.

But im no techno wizz, an electric shaver gives me a challenge, plans are afoot for next time

Sincere apologies to our traders who backed the work i put forward, hopefully this info doesnt dissuade you all, but from a half year point of taking over a flagging project and the threat and challenge of my day job i had put in the best i could in

If i can claw together a downloadable version from the forum ill do my best for people to print out.

But im no techno wizz, an electric shaver gives me a challenge, plans are afoot for next time

Sincere apologies to our traders who backed the work i put forward, hopefully this info doesnt dissuade you all, but from a half year point of taking over a flagging project and the threat and challenge of my day job i had put in the best i could in

I think you did a great job Mike, the POTM got back of the ground and with the chance of being feature sponsors of the calendar you got the traders on board which can be a tall order in itself.

As a trader myself who was in the running to have my brand featured on the calendar through the involvement in the POTY I am really disappointed tbh..

There were however some great photos put forward by everyone for the calendar so its a shame it can't happen

Can't you just get them made and miss half of January if you have enough interest?

I'm sure its not going to kill people not to have a Clio calendar from Jan 1st.

:worried: looks like its gonna be another calendar of half naked women on my office desk to make the cleaner complain lol, least it gets her off my back for not washing my mug.

And me personally I don't think ya need to refund any money mate, just put it into site funds. Or put some lottery on and if we win we can buy our own track lol

Can't you just get them made and miss half of January if you have enough interest?

Same I'm not that bothered about missing the first part I'm generally gutted of not getting done I love having the calendar for the year and was also looking forward to having a picture of my motor on it

Same I'm not that bothered about missing the first part I'm generally gutted of not getting done I love having the calendar for the year and was also looking forward to having a picture of my motor on it

Totally agree

yeh same here!!!!

was looking at this years december page and thought how good it looked :thumbsup:

I'm OUTRAGED!

I'm sure members wouldn't mind receiving the calendar after the start of the month though?

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1D1cap6yETA[/YOUTUBE]

Change of heart.
If rich can still do the artwork and we can get all the high res images then they will be printed the first week back after New Years and sent out ASAP or the second week in jan at latest.

Need everyone's help in this whether in be getting your high res images to mike ASAP or getting funds to the site with correct address details.

Sorry to have let everyone down.

Last edited by a moderator:
I can get them printed for you Karl if you have artwork.?
Text me if you need help.

Status
Not open for further replies.