2010 Clio 200

pvsmark

Gold Member
Hi all,

I'm new to the site but not to the Clio world as I've had Mk1 1.4, 172, 182, and currently have a nice Williams 2 that goes along side the 200.

I bought the car back in December as it was up for a good price and the dealer didn't seem to know the spec was so ended up paying £6995 with 61k on the clock. Its got Recaros, Sat Nav, and Cup Pack in Mercury Silver:

2015-12-29%2021.30.57_zpsae06wg6g.jpg

20151228_153920_zpshzse1cso.jpg

2015-12-28%2015.55.51_zpsfwsisfke.jpg

So far i've changed the front Tyres as they were low to Rainsport 3's and plan to get the belts done within the next 6 weeks along with new gearbox oil. The only slights issues I've had is blown headlight bulbs and intermittent check air bag light which fingers crossed has gone, oh yeah and the ball joint was squeaking last week but that's now stopped!

I'm moving to Leeds in the next month so looking forward to hitting the good roads in the area.

Here's some of my Williams for those who like the older models:

2015-08-09%2018.59.18_zpsoqf3ad4l.jpg

20150809_155911_zpse82tzi4e.jpg

Cheers,

Mark

Welcome Mark. That was a good find, and Recaros look in good condition for the mileage. I do appreciate the classics, though it's always an inconvenience when someone parks on your lawn in the middle of afternoon tea! :biggrin:

Thanks for the welcome guys, this replaces a ropey e46 330ci so slightly different but I do miss the comfort of the BMW though now and again as I'm commuting from Leeds to Wiltshire every week. I will sign up as a member shortly but as I'm a bit of a tinkerer I was thinking about changing the rear seats to half leather which i should be able to source but i was wondering can you get leather door cards? I've seen the ebay replacements but think they look crap so did they come as standard in any clio models?

Welcome along Mark!

Quite a few meets in Leeds over the summer so keep your eyes peeled!

Welcome to the forum Mark! Nice 200, and the Williams look awesome too!

It'll be good to have another member in Leeds - there's a couple of us in the area.

welcome mate..
yeah Jimmy will show you around..he knows the area well as we know..:thumbup: