200t potential

Hi pal ,

just wondering how is your experience with superchip till now ? how long have you had it now and any issues ? do you recommended it ?
thanks,
Nick

Rather than a generic chip, would go to RS Tuning and have it mapped

Went with [MENTION=4601]Stephen[/MENTION] the other week. Transforms the car

Yep, not putting the superchip down or anything.

But the car feels amazing now, no issues no nothing as of yet which is good.

The car could run higher than the 231bhp/255lbft but Paul left it there to be safe.

Thats something I noticed too, the superchips runs 244bhp with 320nm .. Mine is 345nm so slightly less BHP but more torque.

Last edited:
Hi pal ,

just wondering how is your experience with superchip till now ? how long have you had it now and any issues ? do you recommended it ?
thanks,
Nick
Original issues were a pain but now sorted, about 9 months. Stuck with the bluefin over a specific map for my car as I want the ability to remove it when required. Either way I'd recommend a remap be that rs tuning etc as it turns the car into something of a weapon, really does make a world of difference.

I do mate yeah, will upload them later..

Sure its on 1.3bar.
Might be worth noting my megane turbo is maxed 280bhp, 301 lbft @1.5 bar (TD04-15t).
I'm unsure what turbo the 200t uses but it looks like it has serious potentia to come close!

Might be worth looking on the duke forums see what they are maxing at seeing as its the same engine?

There's a 200EDC Trophy on the way next month in Geneva. 220bhp, LSD, Brembo, Recaro...

Where out of interest have you obtained this info?

Can't see a LSD myself (happy to be proved wrong). A bit too much work involved to implement I would have thought.

A colleague of mine from the Renault Nissan Croatia told me that.

Don't know if it's a 100% true.

And it won't be cheap.

It's all speculation at this stage

If it's gonna get recaros, diff, and brembos I'm guessing it's gonna be a 25k car

I'm a big fan on my car but there is no way on God's earth I would sink that amount of money into a Clio. Next car for me is Deffo gonna be an evo. Itch seriously needs to be scratched

Even putting recaros in the car along with new brakes means a whole new round of crash testing again

I think the brakes are more than good enough on the 200T. Recaro's & a proper diff would be brilliant as well as a reworked gearbox ( or even manual!)

Even putting recaros in the car along with new brakes means a whole new round of crash testing again

Which is one of the reasons that makes me think that if it is a Clio Trophy... it will be at best a mild engine tweak and some cosmetic "updates".

Time will tell.

Be really funny if it's just an early April fool :worried:

Similar Thread Suggestions

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
C200MOJO Spotted 0
Nickyandalanrs200 Clio 200T Area 2
PpAbarth Spotted 0
PpAbarth New Members 0
PpAbarth Clio 200T Area 1