200T delivery timescale

When you have ordered your 200 turbo has it been built in the timescale that the garage has given you or has it taken longer? Or less? Don't wanna get my hopes up on the 12-16 week build time I've been quoted that's all.

Ordered in July 13. Was told it was going to be September 13. Got delayed till Feb 14.

Cancelled order and brought one that was sat in the showroom. Collected next day

Hi... I was quoted a ball park estimate of 8-12 weeks (mine was ordered 16 June 2014 ... hopefully delivery in September).

Started a similar thread on the renaultsport forum and the consensus of opinion appeared to be around 3 months from order to delivery. One guy appeared to have got his in around 2 months, while a few others had been waiting 4/5 months. I think some of the earlier orders were held up because of problems with the RS monitor (for those that specified that particular option). My gut feeling is that "stock" cars are more likely to be delivered on time. No proof to back this up though!

Be aware that there is a 2 week factory shut-down in August (summer hols).

PS. What spec have your ordered?

edit. Here's the link to my thread on the renaultsport forum
http://www.renaultsport.co.uk/Community/Forum/default.aspx?g=posts&t=86177

Last edited:
That's not good Ashton...unfortunately for me the demo one has already sold. Hi mike....I've ordered the lux with cup chassis, thanks for the link I'll have a read of it now.

They quoted me a long time. Luckily they found one that had been ordered by another dealer with the spec I wanted (LY, Lux, Cup) and I got it within a week.

Similar Thread Suggestions