200 Sale Price - Help!

Hi guys,

I'm struggling to find any interest for my 200, I'm looking for a quick sale but don't want to let it go for an unreasonable amount. Any ideas?

Edit** It's up on PH for £12,495. It's up for £12,250 on the RS forum. I'm thinking £12,000? A dealer offered me £11,200 after all.

So you can get an idea of what the cars like, the basics are - Clio 200 Full-Fat /w Cup Chassis, Glacier White, Black Speedlines, Cornering Lights, 3 months tax inc, 14,000 miles.

Thanks! :tongueout:roud:

Last edited:
you can ask about pricing but putting links etc against the "for sale" rules - need to be a paid member or have 100 posts and member for 3month

if u need a quick sale and the dealer is offering you that then id take it.
Its still within the price range that most people would be looking at finance

if u need a quick sale and the dealer is offering you that then id take it.
Its still within the price range that most people would be looking at finance

I agree with you mate. For sure it would be nice to get that extra £800 to top it up to £12,000, but I would take dealers quote if I was despirate for a quick sale.

What would annoy me though was seeing it on the forecourt a few weeks down the line for something like £12,500 or £13,000, however thats dealers for you, they try and give you as little as possible and then make as much as possible with the next owner.

Sorry Foxspeed, I've edited it. Hope that's okay!

When I say quick, I'm looking to get rid of it by the end of August. But I've seen some people struggling for months to sell their 200's!

i think half the problem is they are not old enough to have lost a great deal of value yet, an dit puts most people into the bracket of needing finance not a private sale.