200 Raider

anthonymayow

Platinum Member
Thinking about selling my raider due to moving jobs, gauging interest on it before I decide to sell?
19k miles, Satnav, 100% perfect condition, 1 small chip on front (if you wanted to be picky) recaros 100%, in the matt red,
Will get fresh renault service before sale and 2 new front tyres, just had 12 month mot on it, always standard apart from h&r 25mm springs.

Reluctant to sell but it will be just sat around for a weekend car, no rush to sell I'll keep it for that purpose if don't get what it's worth.

What you guys think?

Well with a new front set of tyres and service, 11,750 I think is reasonable as it's got new h&r springs on, but open to reasonable offers?

I would love a raider, but for me it'd have to be the grey one, the red is a great looking car though.

There's one for sale at the moment. Don't know the spec but it's around 11.
yeah the guy is in a rush to sell it for some reason he has dropped the price 4 times, got 31k on it and ht epaint work has a few stone chips from what ive heard, but still a nice car!

I would love a raider, but for me it'd have to be the grey one, the red is a great looking car though.
yeah alot of people say that until they see them both in the flesh tbh :tongueout:

God I would love a Raider. :jase:
buy mine then :wink: could do a swap

Maybe around 13 - 14 then? You can pick up 200T's for 14 now, so it might be a hard push to sell.

Needs to go to a nice home though!

I would love 13/14 but tbh I know realistically I know 200T are dropping but similar situation to the 182 trophy,

Would take 12 for it I would think, with tyres and service, because I'd love it to have a nice home and not rip anyone off, paintwork takes some looking after!

I think that's a fair price for such a rare car. A normal 200 with similar mileage will command the same money. Im shocked how little Raiders go for in comparison with the standard car. They are a very high spec car with such rarity value. 11 Red or 17 Grey in the UK, an absolute no brainier when I saw one for sale at my local garage!

I think that's a fair price for such a rare car. A normal 200 with similar mileage will command the same money. Im shocked how little Raiders go for in comparison with the standard car. They are a very high spec car with such rarity value. 11 Red or 17 Grey in the UK, an absolute no brainier when I saw one for sale at my local garage!
i know i wish i coudl sell it for more. it was a no brainer for me when i nearly brought the same standard car for same money.