200 cup worth lowering springs???

Is it worth fitting lowering springs to a 200 cup??

If so, which ones? Was looking to fit KW coilovers but money is alil tight ...

:smile:

What Adam says. Thats next on the list for the 200. Got a long way to go before they'll be on though.

5358724318_01e1649d58_b.jpg

I believe they are softer than the 200 Cup suspension. So depending weather or not you track it will answer your question.

I thought cup sus was around 30nm/cm non cup was 25nm/in and kw's were 50nm/in and H&R coilovers 80ish nm/in?

Might be cm...cant mind lol

I thought cup sus was around 30nm/cm non cup was 25nm/in and kw's were 50nm/in and H&R coilovers 80ish nm/in?

Might be cm...cant mind lol

I'm sure the 200 Cup suspension is 15% stiffer than the 197 Cup. I'm not too sure on exact numbers and I may be wrong, I'm sure I read somewhere on here that V1s werent as stiff as the 200 Cup suspension.

I'd end up buying if I did. Emma wouldnt be too chuffed at that lol.

Still unsure as to what brand or version I wanna go with. I'd like the ubber stiffness that Mark has with his sportline kit, but with the comfort of the KWs.

what about finding the part numbers for the bilstein cup race dampers, you can get them for about £500 for the set!! :w00t:

KWs and comfort? Seriously they are a firmer ride than the Renault cup suspension.
Some mornings when I drive to work I think to myself "why the f*** didn't I buy a 1.2TCe Clio estate with the nice stilt like springs to soak up the bumps??"

I think that there is an error. The 200 normal front i think that it is 195 or similar. There is two much difference compared to the 200 cup. I think that the cup is something like 30% plus front and rear spring compared to 200 normal.
145 is like 36% softer than the 200 cup....
Also in the rear something doesn't work....the cup is only 18% firmer than the normal?

This only to understand better the datas:wink:

Last edited:

Similar Thread Suggestions