200 cup dashboard

Hi guys, could some of the 200 Cup owners put up some pictures of their dashboards please.

I'm looking at 200 Cups, but can't seem to find any decent pictures of the dashboard. I know it's the same as the base spec cars but I want to see if it's as bad as I think it will be.

Thanks

Josh

i have been in a cup and dont think the dash plastic as such is that bad but suppose its down to personal taste :tongueout:roud:

You can't tell from a pic how the dash feels to the touch (hard) or are you wanting to see the heater controls, etc?

They look the same.

The only difference to look at would be that the cup has a groove around the airbag as it has a seperate flap wereas the FF is built into the dash.

*When it goes off it's a new dash (as well as airbags) but on cup you'd just need to replace the flap (and airbags) as they bend.

I've had a cup and a FF, the only thing i noticed was the heater controls as they are quite tacky on the CUPs.

So I wouldn't be disappointed with the cup interior then?

The last thing I want is to regret getting a cup because of the interior..

FF with cup pack would be my preference all day long, just gets the creature comforts, think only the professional racing drivers would actually notice the weight saving

So I wouldn't be disappointed with the cup interior then?

The last thing I want is to regret getting a cup because of the interior..

I didn't get a Cup as i wanted the extras - electric folding mirrors, climate, cruise, keyless entry, PB start, etc
99% of drivers wouldn't notice the extra 0.1mph 0-60 times (guessing that bit) so i guess the difference between the cars is the spec

Tbh I doubt you'd feel as if you're missing out unless you regularly drove a cup and ff after each other. How often do you really pay attention to the dash?

If I get one, it'll probably be a 200 rather than a 197, simply due to the fact that I know a few people that have driven both and said the difference is night and day between the handling..

the difference is minimal between handling, whoever says otherwise, says that just because he trys to be smart and viewed as a professional driver.

If I get one, it'll probably be a 200 rather than a 197, simply due to the fact that I know a few people that have driven both and said the difference is night and day between the handling..

It's essentially the same car. How can it be?

The 200 has more gadgets...which is the upside IMO.

the difference is minimal between handling, whoever says otherwise, says that just because he trys to be smart and viewed as a professional driver.

It's essentially the same car. How can it be?

The 200 has more gadgets...which is the upside IMO.

it all depends on which versions you compare!

theres a massive differnece between a 197 ff and a 200 with cup chassis!!!

I have sat nav in mine - something else to brighten things up :smile:

noplate1-1.gif

When I picked up my ff200 from my ff197 I nearly drove straight into the curb such was the turn in difference.