200 cup alloys

Still had standard springs in the first pics, got my eibachs on the front finally now. That's why it looks so high

Glad you think so, was starting to wonder if I'd made a bad call. Look a bit smaller for some reason not sure if it's just because of the colour! Happy with them overall though!

They look great, do like these wheels, think the car does have to be lowered to pull it off though, so good call with the eibachs!

I agree definitely needs to be lowered to pull them off... Keep wishing I'd gone lower with the H&Rs but with some of the roads on my commute I think I made the right choice

I don't wish to be rude or offend anyone but me personally, I prefer the original wheels, or the speedline ones, that is why I had mine re painted black instead of buying new ones.
Just my opinion.

I'm a bit biased because it's how mine is, but I think it'd look really smart on the original Raiders and without the Cup spoiler. If you have the Cup spoiler I think you've just got to go all out and get the skirts and splitter too. The Cup alloys painted matte black would look awesome if you did that.

I was unsure to begin with but now I've had them on a few days I think I've definitely made the right choice. I don't like black wheels on a red car, just my opinion. My old Fiat grande Punto had black wheels and that was red and I really didn't like it. Plus you always need tyre shine on ha! For me red can only go with silver or anthracite (don't like white either). Think I made the right call :smile:

I was unsure to begin with but now I've had them on a few days I think I've definitely made the right choice. I don't like black wheels on a red car, just my opinion. My old Fiat grande Punto had black wheels and that was red and I really didn't like it. Plus you always need tyre shine on ha! For me red can only go with silver or anthracite (don't like white either). Think I made the right call :smile:

It's your car mate, I took all the silver bits off mine (bullets, wheels, door handles, interior trim, etc)