1st Xmas advert

Roy

clio197.net legend
Just seen the first Xmas advert on tv channel 5 it was for the Sun
Getting earlier n earlier

:thumbup: i like this alot, xmas is a fab time! the earlier the crimbo spirit the better!!

defo not i hate christmas now lol! Such a boring time of the year! I just hope it doesnt snow like it did last year! You couldnt go 20mph over without sliding or being too scared to damage your wheels. I bought a 197 to enjoy it, not to be stuck indoors not being able to go out because the weathers too 'dangerous' :worried: Please God i hope it doesnt snow this year ;/

defo not i hate christmas now lol! Such a boring time of the year! I just hope it doesnt snow like it did last year! You couldnt go 20mph over without sliding or being too scared to damage your wheels. I bought a 197 to enjoy it, not to be stuck indoors not being able to go out because the weathers too 'dangerous' :worried: Please God i hope it doesnt snow this year ;/

BIG fan of snow!! means i dont have to work lol. But yea driving sucks, reckon i'd get lifts rather than drive if it snows this winter, the vxr's no good in the corners at the best of times!! :tongueout:anic:

Omg you young pups have been spoilt, no grip = learn how to control where the cars gonna crash

Don't pick a tree they are harder than they look

BIG fan of snow!! means i dont have to work lol. But yea driving sucks, reckon i'd get lifts rather than drive if it snows this winter, the vxr's no good in the corners at the best of times!! :tongueout:anic:

I am a big fan of snow too! Had epic fun in the Clio in it last year, one of the joys of being the only thing on the road hahaha!

P1060008.jpg

P1060099.jpg

LOL :smiley: