197 radio/cd unit - what connections on reverse????

i recently just got a f1 197 and on my previous 182clio i had a pioneer unit with ipod connect and aux connection, now i want to keep the original unit in my 197 but want to know if there is a AUX connection on the back so i can just have the cable connected and put through glove box so i can connect ipod through headphone socket.
so does anyone know of the top of their head if there is this input/output??

cheers

I have a cable somewhere (that does exactly this) and will post a pic if this is un answered by the time I find it..

agh i was hoping to get something that charges it at the same time, as i never use my ipod other than the car and i never took it out the scooby in 3 years other than to update the tracks

Just found this one, if its compatable

Last edited:
After market head unit then mate. Mine has an ipod connector (stuffed in the glovebox). But strangely enough I dont have an ipod :smile:

agh i was hoping to get something that charges it at the same time, as i never use my ipod other than the car and i never took it out the scooby in 3 years other than to update the tracks

Just found this one, if its compatable

In that listing it makes no mention of charging but he does mention if you need additional capabillity e.g charging to get in touch.

So you need to ask the seller.