197 Miltek Exhaust and Remap

Hi All, I'm looking at getting a Miltek Exhaust and a Remap for my 197 but before I do I want to know how loud it will be as I use the car everyday, I don't want it to drive me mad and make me look like a chav!

Is there anyone in the Fareham/Portsmouth/Southampton area that has one on their 197 already?

If so can you take me out in it so I can hear it?

Thanks

Not in your area I'm afraid however I have a 200 with a catback with the resonated system (has a centre silencer) and also the map and I use the car everyday and it's fine. Doesn't sound chavy and is as noisy as you make your right foot! I would recommend it 100%

Also not in your area and also have a 200 with miltek and remap, its not too loud everyday and doesn't sound chavy. I asked my mate to drive it up the road to see what it sounded like, and if anything i thought it was quite subtle.

The Milltek is one of the quieter system and perfectly fine for every day use, especially if you are keeping the standard cat in place.

David.

Im going for a miltek system with de-cat pipe with itg panel filter and a re-map on my 197 cup. I had a miltek on my old 182 cup with de-cat pipe and itg panel filter and it sounded amazing and i drove that everyday.

Similar Thread Suggestions

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
chris_blue Car Parts For Sale 0
R New Members 4
C Clios For Sale 2
O New Members 3
Jcs eBay Finds 0