197 front bumper on a 200

Not without switching out the headlights too, regards mounting points for the bumper and lights I'm not sure tbh.

It's just lights and bumper. Wings are the same. Better off keeping it as it is, selling on would be tougher I'd imagine.

having said that, it could just be an optical illusion because the silly plastic splitter cuts up into the coloured body work. maybe a vynil wrap on the splitter would make me like the front of my car more lol

Cos the 200 front end is as rough as a badgers arse :tongueout:

Lmao, this debate will go on forever. Personally I like to 200 cos from 100yrd it looks like it means business, unfortunately from the same distance the 197 looks like a 1.1 Campus. :wink:

Lmao, this debate will go on forever. Personally I like to 200 cos from 100yrd it looks like it means business, unfortunately from the same distance the 197 looks like a 1.1 Campus. :wink:

should have gone to specsavers....:slap:

Couldn't agree more.