197 from Austria

Just some iphone photos - I will make some actual ones with the DSLR later...

Fitted also Heko Winddeflectors and the OZ Centercaps after I did these photos...

Last edited:
Mods at the moment,

OZ Alleggerita with Bridgestone RE070
KW Clubsport
Akrapovic Evolution
Heko Winddeflectors

----

and R27 sticker on the front bumper

F1 edition yet no cup pack or recaros's do other countries have diff specs for special models? Love albi when clean absolutely stunning colour! Very nOice :smile:

F1 edition yet no cup pack or recaros's do other countries have diff specs for special models? Love albi when clean absolutely stunning colour! Very nOice :smile:

It ain't the F1 edition. Just a sticker.

Don't like the Alleggeritas (design, not the low weight :smiley:), but like the specs and the stance. :thumbup:

Yep, me too :thumbup:
But actualy its little bit to low, in Austria you must have at least 11cm space on the lowest point (including driver) I've at the moment 10,5 without driver, hope the cops dont catch me that often hehe.
The clubsport is just..... :bounce: :thumbup:

But need a little bit softer setup, at the moment its set for trackdays, on mountain roads its little bit to harsh when I push it hard...but I cant find the Clubsport thread with different settings people postet :huh:

Just another phonepics :eek:

fitted also short antenna, Renault Sport sticker on the dash like the ph2, Renault Sport mats

Last edited:
Aaaaahhh I'm so stupid.
I've added some photos in the "watch thread" and first off I had to delete some pictures cause always an info popped up that my free space is full, I didn't know that this will also delete it out of my old posts...:'(

Here some actual photos

Always wanted a red CTR so I had to take a shot with my actual car and this 30th edition.

Sorry - had to make for each photo a post, is this normal on iPad use ? Hhhm

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    96.2 KB · Views: 35

Similar Thread Suggestions