197 exhaust tips

They look like a similar thing to the one's I bought. There's some other threads on here with eBay exhaust tips. Not had any issues at all. They really don't get anywhere near that hot. Look the business too!

Thanks that's good to know cant wait for them to arrive I was lookin at some pics of other 197s and they look great on

I have the exact ones. There good quality and thd right bore size. I recommend you get...finishes thd back end off a beauty!!

So many people have them in here and I've heard/reSd no negative comments.

Get them!

There the exact ones I have, no melting issues at all and takes the most of 2 minutes to fit all you need to do is file down the threaded edges.
I also got a chomp bar sent with them :thumbup:

Look fantastic buddy.i am a big fan of these (the tips not chomps lol). No melting or fitment issues at all. Infact they havent budged since fitting them :thumbup: Best cheap and effective mod by far!

I bought a second set a while back...came with a free fudge :smiley: wooohooo

:beer:

God dayuuuum we are all big kids at heart :thumbup:

Recall my walk back from school n stopping off for a chomp bar or sometimes a full size curly wurly - rock on

Good times

Just polished mine up with some metal polish. Will pop them on by the weekend. Will file/de bur (sp) the lipped inside thread for the bolts befor fitting.

Warning: The seller has stopped sending Chop bars. These have now been replaced by a mini bag of Star Mix (Haribo)

197 owners love it so, the happy world of free Haribo