197 Exhaust Tip Melting Issues..?

Hello there,

newbie to the site and i had noticed a few of you had fitted the ebay exhaust tips to the 197. has anybody had any issues with melting the diffuser or are they as good as they look.?

thanks

Haha yes my right hand tip has melted into the tip a bit. It's only noticeable if you really look for it though.

Also noticed that the Ktec system I've got to fit has most of the last owners diffuser on it lol

For the ktec exhaust I've seen that people put washers on the mounts to drop it slightly.

I think that personally my exhaust is a tad wonky....as the left tip is fine....loads of others have the tips so I'd wait to see what their views are.

For the ktec exhaust I've seen that people put washers on the mounts to drop it slightly.

I think that personally my exhaust is a tad wonky....as the left tip is fine....loads of others have the tips so I'd wait to see what their views are.

yes you can use washers etc to make the exhaust sit better and you can also cut away some of the edge of the diffuser hole to have a bit more clearance - i have done this due to the larger k-tec slash cut tail pipes