197 cup v 200 cup: Spec

The 200 has a revised 2.0 litre engine with a new cylinder head and tweaked mapping, which sees power rise by 3hp to the magic 200hp at 7,100rpm, although the more significant effect is a 20 percent rise in torque in the lower half of the rev range. The gear ratios have also been widened, with lower ratios for 1st, 2nd and 3rd giving better low-speed punch, while 6th has been lengthened for quieter motorway cruising.

it's 200PS btw, not quite the magic 200bhp i'm afraid :tongueout:

Anyone else think the standard 200 cup rims look distinctly rubbish compared to the 197 cups?

The 200's look like Halfords bargain bin affairs to be frank.

Anyone else think the standard 200 cup rims look distinctly rubbish compared to the 197 cups?

The 200's look like Halfords bargain bin affairs to be frank.

I quite like them tbh but they are a pia to clean.

The standard 197 ones always looked a bit plain to me these look quite aggressive.

I'll get a pic up soon but I think you'll agree that my gun metal multispokes go sooooooo well with my shiny nimbus cup. They really help show off the break cooling vents and diffuser.

I must admit when i bought my 197 there was a 200 next to it on the forecourt, more miles but about the same price, but they just dont look as good, especially the wheels and front end.