197: Bye bye Clio!

We got to be at clackett between 8.30/45 so 7.45?

Wanna meet at yours or at some landmark?

I live near Junc 6 off the M25 (post code CR3 6QN) and Kevin (nutnutwelshman) is getting to mine for 7:55, kindly taking me for a quick spin in the meg. We will probs leave mine about 8:10 aiming to get to clackett lane for 8:25

There's not a lot of room on my road so lets meet at Sainsburys in Alton? Then we can go from there and meet John at Farnham?

So at Clackett is it you, soton, john that will be due to meet Kev 9nutnutwelshman) and I. Can't think who else is meeting at clackett, just so we don't leave without them.

Perhaps best to reply in the thread for the meet rather than hijack this one? :smile:

So at Clackett is it you, soton, john that will be due to meet Kev 9nutnutwelshman) and I. Can't think who else is meeting at clackett, just so we don't leave without them.

Perhaps best to reply in the thread for the meet rather than hijack this one? :smile:

Thought the same so posted on the original thread.

I've just gone from a UR 197 cup w/Recaros to a Renaultsport Megane DCI 175. My 197just didn't sparkle enough after my 182 cup.

41mpg, killer torque. Completely different experience, and space for the family :smile:

Similar Thread Suggestions