182 : Is it worth it?

Depends how much you want it, 172/182's can really fluctuate on price dependant on condition and the need to sell. I wouldn't say it was over priced but would haggle and see how much they wanted the sale :smile:

Hi buddy,

that's the best colour in a 182, by far.

Price is about right for Mileage and year, it says 'negotiable' too, so that's good.

I'm a little confused about this one though, the RB182's came with cloth seats? As it's a 'Cup Packed' car, don't think I've seen one with the standard suede seats in before, and the stripes have been taken off.

This should have the widest bolt spacing on the hubs, you have to specifically buy suspension for a 182 Cup, can't just fit any 172/182 suspension. All bolt spacing Is 80Mm iirc and this is the only one with an 83mm.

If if you can get it for around 3-3200, then you've got a good car, just check who done the belts and they were done property, not just tipex marked

Hi buddy,

that's the best colour in a 182, by far.

Price is about right for Mileage and year, it says 'negotiable' too, so that's good.

I'm a little confused about this one though, the RB182's came with cloth seats? As it's a 'Cup Packed' car, don't think I've seen one with the standard suede seats in before, and the stripes have been taken off.

This should have the widest bolt spacing on the hubs, you have to specifically buy suspension for a 182 Cup, can't just fit any 172/182 suspension. All bolt spacing Is 80Mm iirc and this is the only one with an 83mm.

If if you can get it for around 3-3200, then you've got a good car, just check who done the belts and they were done property, not just tipex marked

I think you are pretty close with that Gez, it is certainly one of the best colours... other than Trophy red of course :wink:

the 182 Cup cars came with the cloth interior, cup packed cars on the other hand had the standard half leather and had the cup additions, such as suspension/splitter, larger rear spoiler etc.
not all RB cars came with stripes, it was an option as far as I am led to believe.

Bolt spacing is different between cup packed and non cup packed, I think its 58mm and 64mm or around that.
Gez has the right idea with the differences, but im certain its not as large as 80/83mm.

Thanks for clearing that up Kelv, wasn't sure on the exact bolt size numbers, but I knew it was a difference, been a while away from 1*2's now lol

Do you reallllllly need THREE Cliosports? :tongueout:

That's to Colt btw, not Kelv :smile:

only three? :wink:

Thanks for clearing that up Kelv, wasn't sure on the exact bolt size numbers, but I knew it was a difference, been a while away from 1*2's now lol

that's cool buddy, it can be a challenge at times trying to recall the different shock sizes across the range.
I still have to double check at times :worried:

Haha thanks for the feedback guys gonna try and get it for 3! but haha nah Ross will be selling a the 172 and hopefully a focus if I can get my hands on it and then will have the cash

Similar Thread Suggestions