180BHP Ford Fiesta ST

I know thats why i said it has the extra grunt up the higher revs, but you never see Renault always going on about the VVT unlike Honda with there V-Tec.

the honda v-tec system is more suffisticated than the renault vvt system

honda uses different cam profiles whereas renault only alter "cam phasing" and have to run with a slightly "compromised" cam profile

the honda v-tec system is more suffisticated than the renault vvt system

honda uses different cam profiles whereas renault only alter "cam phasing" and have to run with a slightly "compromised" cam profile

I shall just nod and agree :smile: lol! I don't know much about engines hence why i never take part in conversations about power upgrades etc.. lol

They could well do, just cant see them haning on to the 2-litre NA when a smaller turbo offers same/better power, lots more torque lower down the rev range and for lower emissions. To be honest, i'd rather they didn't because I like the character of the high revving NAs but it seems to be the way that things are going.

feel the same :thumbup:

cheers Si.

the the very first post is PS of an imaginary RS version :worried:

no probs...mainly my fault anyway - just got too "into" the discussion ;/

the rear diffuser is taking straight off the focus rs as is the rear spoiler !!!

i saw a fiesta zetec-s in tescos and to be honest it looked great - so i think the "rs" fiesta should hopefully be just as good :biggrin:

Lol Dan! The best news is that the Ford wont materialise and therefore you will have to get a 200 insead haha! :thumbup::thumbup::lol::lol: