18"oz's next

Yeah. I've got them on the 200 now (Swapped them over last night) so will take pics tonight to give you an idea of how they look.

Just be aware if going for an 8x17. Not all tyres are designed to stretch that extra 1/2in. So worth checking the make of tyre before fitting.
Other than that..the oz are great n about 6kgs lighter.

How Marks old Cup looked with 17" Ultraleggeras lowered (Perfect height tbh):

dd35eb51.jpg

c91c4757.jpg

Simo's R27 lowered on 17" Ultras:

mubvar.jpg

m7wc2h.jpg

Mike's R27 lowered on 17" Ultras:

IMG_0710.jpg

Our 200 not lowered (Soon will be though lol) on 17" Ultras:

5981444745_2c4d753640_b.jpg

Ahh ok sweet! Will the use of springs or coilovers cancel out the fact that you have cup suspension?

Coilovers will replace the dampers and springs on the suspension. So in a way yes I will lose part of the cup chassis (Springs and dampers) but will maintain the stiffer anti-roll bar and quickened steering rack.

The coilovers are slightly more stiffly sprung than the Cup chassis so will suit better on the track. May be a tad bumpier on the roads but no too much over the cup chassis.

Coilovers will replace the dampers and springs on the suspension. So in a way yes I will lose part of the cup chassis (Springs and dampers) but will maintain the stiffer anti-roll bar and quickened steering rack.

The coilovers are slightly more stiffly sprung than the Cup chassis so will suit better on the track. May be a tad bumpier on the roads but no too much over the cup chassis.

Yer i get ya, so using springs to lower the car could be done and just keep the cup chassis for performance wise? If that makes sense

:smile:
How Marks old Cup looked with 17" Ultraleggeras lowered (Perfect height tbh):

dd35eb51.jpg

c91c4757.jpg

Simo's R27 lowered on 17" Ultras:

mubvar.jpg

m7wc2h.jpg

Mike's R27 lowered on 17" Ultras:

IMG_0710.jpg

Our 200 not lowered (Soon will be though lol) on 17" Ultras:

5981444745_2c4d753640_b.jpg
looking at them pic's they all look class!17"do sit just right think 18"wld scuff on lower motor at some point.so 17"it is the Ultras are the best looking wheel for me