16" wheels?

Anybody know of any 16" that will clear the brembo's?

been looking a Team dynamics 1.2's but cant work out if they will clear or not

neil

I would say no, not much room as it is with the 17” alloys let alone dropping to 16” but I might be wrong, if they do fit, it will be a dam tight fit.

ye ive been there before to pick up my current track wheels, im thinking of going over to see if i can try a few sizes will send them an email and see what they say!

good news kevo hoepefully i can find some that will.

16's = cheaper tyres :biggrin:

I spoke to a lad last year that has an R3 and he told me they run 16" on standard brakes. He used to be on here before the site crash.

sorry for stealing the thread but what exactly do they do to up the power to 230 on the r3 maxi?

why cant we do this ourselves?

Last edited:
the 16 would rather not fit a 197/200 not because of the brembo, but mostly because of the front suspension independent axis thing, I ve been talking to a rally driver who has a 197 "N GROUP" not an R3 and he has the standard independent axis front suspension and told me its in the way, who knows maybe a smaller offset would help it, but I dnot know, the R3's run 15" on gravel , 16" on snow, there is no 16" gravel tyres at all on the market, as even the WRC run 15" on gravel, same as the S2000 do, the S1600, the N4.... 16" wheel is for the winter studded tyres.....

let us know if you investigate it further and if it does somehow fit let us all informed!