:)

What other shows are coming up then? That are not to far to travel?

TRAX? not sure how far thats away from you! It's at Silverstone on the 4th September

Can get yourself on the 197.net/meganesport/twingo133.net stand if you want to. Theres a thread about it in the event section!

TRAX? not sure how far thats away from you! It's at Silverstone on the 4th September

Can get yourself on the 197.net/meganesport/twingo133.net stand if you want to. Theres a thread about it in the event section!

Oh im going to that already sorted all that out :smile: i cant wait. its nearly 3hours away. cant wait. im going to have to leave it like 6 lol.

Oh im going to that already sorted all that out :smile: i cant wait. its nearly 3hours away. cant wait. im going to have to leave it like 6 lol.

I'll be leaving earlier than that if I don't stay in a hotel the night before, but I don't mind travilling early

Me & My boyfriend went to FF on sunday up silverstone and took us 4hours to get up there and 4hours back. but we didnt get lost on the way up and ended up in london!! haha so would of took us about 2hours lol. he put in the wrong postcode. So now i have booked a room for Trax lol. only £36 not bad really. in Wotton like 6miles from silverstone.

Me & My boyfriend went to FF on sunday up silverstone and took us 4hours to get up there and 4hours back. but we didnt get lost on the way up and ended up in london!! haha so would of took us about 2hours lol. he put in the wrong postcode. So now i have booked a room for Trax lol. only £36 not bad really. in Wotton like 6miles from silverstone.

I've booked a hotel now aswell, didnt want to turn up on the stand with a stinking car!!! so wash it up there like