:)

Hello everyone :smile: Sorry been at work just finished :smile: Im defo a female haha :smile: DUDE? Hehe. Ive Got a 197 cup in white with Ktec bits on it. I Got a album on my profile page. Love it loads :smile: Never letting it go :smile: x

Hello everyone :smile: Sorry been at work just finished :smile: Im defo a female haha :smile: DUDE? Hehe. Ive Got a 197 cup in white with Ktec bits on it. I Got a album on my profile page. Love it loads :smile: Never letting it go :smile: x

LOL everyone welcomed you with 'fella', shame the site crashed a day after you joined!

But welcome.

Welcome to the club. Had a quick peek at your gallery and what can I say? Wow! That really is awesome. Always thought red speed lines on a Clio would look superb.

Hello Everyone again :smile: i know i couldnt belive the site crashed i kepted refeshing the page lol :smile: Thank you :smile: I just got the mirrors sprayed red too, was thinking of getting the spolier done the same, but unsure atm. Yeah i love it being different. But it is missing something red on the front. And not sure what too put onto it. I Like the fog light surrounds on a Focus RS New shape. But amazing if they fitted mine but maybe not lol. Because that would look lush sparyed red agasint the white at the front. How is everyone? :smile: