'13 reg 200T for sale here with the RS Monitor?

Yes @LindaA i remember you being displeased with the gearbox, i have my reservations, when i test drove one, it felt odd, and i dont think its something that you can decide on with just a test drive, time will tell! Fingers crossed.

My 197 is very hard for day to day driving, not something that bothers me, however when I drove the cupped 200t, itnwas so much smoother, so im expecting this one to be a little smoother than that. At the end of the day, I might end up changing springs anywhere, and if i want it stiffer, ill put a strut bar in.

Was your 200t cup packed?

No, ok every other option, but not the cup pack!

You've made a good choice Chris. Having moved up from a 200 with Cup pack to the 200T with Cup pack I am loving it. For me it is a much better car in every way. Mine is just run in, had a blast yesterday in Sport and Race mode and it blew me away, it is just so rapid, power is instant and seamless. The EDC gearbox is brilliant, it gives you so many more options. It does take a bit of getting used to, but once you suss it out its great. I don't want to go back to a manual now.

It's all down to personal taste and needs. I think the negative press the car got in the UK, not in other Countries was largely unjustified as you can't really compare it to the old car. Once you've gone up and down the gearbox with the paddles in Sport or Race mode you'll be grinning from ear to ear!

Simon.

Thanks Simon, helpful review. Im looking forward to getting it, but got a long crappy week of late shift at work to get through yet!

Will post up a thread when I get it :smile:

It is really good that the 200t cars are getting lots of good reviews now, as like everything else think it would take getting used too before you can give a honest review of how it feels. Its funny [MENTION=2996]nutnutwelshman[/MENTION] how once you have had 1renaultsport the bug is there. I am on my 3rd renaultsport but keep them for years lol.

It is really good that the 200t cars are getting lots of good reviews now, as like everything else think it would take getting used too before you can give a honest review of how it feels. Its funny @nutnutwelshman how once you have had 1renaultsport the bug is there. I am on my 3rd renaultsport but keep them for years lol.

I am on my fourth RS over the last 10 years. Longest 7.5 years and 90000 miles, shortest 4 months 2000 miles!

I'm on my 3rd but still have my 2nd (R26) still on my drive. Can't part with it. In all honesty I can't afford both cars but as I say I just don't want to let her go!

You either love or hate these cars...Lets just hope you like yours as much as I like mine!

hope so too thanks

@Chris91 love mine done a few sprint days of to Spa in june just a brilliant car you're love it on my 11th RS
[MENTION=2996]nutnutwelshman[/MENTION]

If all is fine with the sale, which I'm sure will be. Then I'll be able to put a definite yes for the Welsh trip in May. Notice your going so we can have a decent chat about the cars there!

I'm sure you will enjoy it.

I'm eagerly awaiting a Trophy demo to appear within a sensible travelling distance to try (hopefully Parks up in Ayr maybe) to see if it answers my minor criticisms of the gearbox. IE. faster changes, re-mapped sport mode in auto and improved paddles. In theory they appear to have addressed these things. TBC

Not like the above stops me from enjoying my car (which I do). Just "room for improvement" as they say.

Enjoy..

PS. and bigger wheels and a lower stance would not go amiss as well.

Us old people are never happy :smile:

Last edited:

Similar Thread Suggestions