11000 rpm y0

probably as much spent on the engine as an r26....

and the redline is a guess at that point on the dial!

for pure sound the avantador gayardo 458 and new f12 take some beating :jase:

probably as much spent on the engine as an r26....

and the redline is a guess at that point on the dial!

Yes yes, I know it's not to everyones taste - I just thought it was impressive.

In terms of sound, I have to say that my friends R32 (for an everyday car) is addictive, especially with the scorpion system on it.

Mine just whistles when pushing on :tongueout:

Yes yes, I know it's not to everyones taste - I just thought it was epic.

In terms of sound, I have to say that my friends R32 (for an everyday car) is addictive, especially with the scorpion system on it.

Mine just whistles when pushing on :tongueout:

oh it still is....not in each gear for long is it :jase:

That Evo is crazy. Though, it looks from some angles that he aint using the clutch?

I was wondering what the wire from the gear stick was, maybe it's like the kind of thing fitted for some disabled drivers "duck clutch" but obviously for performance cars.

Or it's got a dog box and he has a healthy supply of gearboxes.

+1.

Out of the three, the Aventador is the loudest but that V12 in the F12 just sounds so mean!!!

The 458 is similar in sound to the F430 Scud', which is one of the best sounding cars in my opinion. Will be good to see the F458 Scud'.

Also, if you've not heard an MP4 yet, you really need to. My God they sound good, from the outside it's wooosh and snarrrl and from the inside you can hear the turbos whistling and chattering. The ones that have had the ECU upgrade sound even better, amongst the things they've changed is the amount of engine noise allowed into the cabin. A very trick bit on the MP4 is that when you open the door, the revs pick up. Very cool.