1 day of ownership...

Really good news that it is fixed! It isn't really the way you want to start the ownership experience though, oh well, the only way is up now!!! :smile:

I was just about to say brake pedal switch as they were very common on the 182's.

Either way, glad it's sorted Liam - now get out and enjoy the car! :wink:

The brake light switch was an issue on my mk2 Clio. I noticed shortly after having it that the brake lights only came on if I used the brakes quite heavily. On soft presses they didn't work. But when I say soft presses I mean to stop the car from 30 in a normal manner! Lol! Took it to Renault who fitted a new switch and then I realised on the way home the lights weren't working at all! So I took it back they made it the same as it was before I inicially took it in. So me and my dad sorted it in the end! But the switch was mounted on a none adjustable bracket, the only way to adjust it was by bending it with some pliers!

The switch is adjustable, you simply have to pull out/push in the plunger as required. It works on a ratchet system.

Do the 200s come with locking wheel nuts? Mine hasn't got any! (Not that anyone would steel my wheels atm)

Anything else to check for like the alarm system?

Do the 200s come with locking wheel nuts? Mine hasn't got any! (Not that anyone would steel my wheels atm)

Anything else to check for like the alarm system?

They should have been fitted at the import centre. If not at the import centre (because they forgot) then they should have been fitted by the dealership.

They are not a European standard item, but are fitted to UK spec cars to bring the insurance level down.

They forgot my lockers too, but the dealer told me when I arrived and I went back the following weekend for them fitting.