1 day of ownership...

Have you looked in the handbook? Try switching the stability off and on again.

Have you looked in the handbook? Try switching the stability off and on again.

Handbook? What's one of those haha Seriously though I haven't but I'll have a look now. I have tried turning ESP on and off but it doesn't work.

Can anyone recommend a dealer in the Warwickshire or West Midlands?

What's the chances of them looking at it tomorrow? I think if they ask me to come back I'll flip, saying that I didn't even buy it from whoever I go to lol... didn't even have it 24 hours and this happens. Not impressed.

Last edited:
You bought it from Renault. It has a 3 year Manufacturer's Warranty and on that basis you can take it to any dealership. Business is business to them after all. Hope you get it sorted mate.

I'm going to ring the manager of the dealership I bought it from and see what he has to say or what he can do for me. He needs to ring a local dealership and get them to fit me in today.

I'll update in about an hour.

Renault Wolverhampton. Or you could also try Sutton Park. Renault Birmingham are rubbish for everything!

I took Clangs advice from the RSUK forum and contacted customer services instead.

A lovely lady called Laura has got me booked in to my local dealership straight away and they're waiting for me now. No courtesy car because it's such short notice but I'll be waiting with the car anyway.

Wish me luck :wink:

Cars been dropped off. A bloke I know from CS works there so is keeping an eye on it for me (and not letting them wash it!)

They wanted to keep it overnight if it needed parts but I've told them I'll pick it up tonight and take it back in the morning.

Check cruise control was showing when I tried using it too!

Just had a phone call off Renault, they said it was the brake switch adjustment or something but it's all sorted. Going to pick it up so I'll get more details then