0-60 times?

6,67s
14,67s ET

Miltek, K&N panel filter in OEM airbox & remap on the public road, CSC3 tyres, measured with G-Tech Pro

60-120mph - ~20s - Miltek, V6 airbox, lightweight flywheel, remap.
Don't have the 0-60, and 1/4 mile times.

Unfortunately, didn't do any timing with the current setup - Miltek, matched inlets, catcams, V6 airbox, lightweight flywheel, remap.

I had some problems with cam timing, will get it sort out soon and then I'll post some results.

Last edited:
Those things look awsome, but the interior lets them down. They're meant to handle great, is that true? What sort of power has it got now?

Sometimes manuacturers don't try very hard for insurance reasons. i.e. if the Clio 200 could do 0-60 in 5.9 seconds, it'll be a bucket load more to insure, pushing it out of the reach of their core market.

My current car has a book 0-60 of 6 seconds, but people have got ~5.7 with proper timing gear.

MPG is slightly different as that;s a pure marketing tool where the manufacturers are allowed to fine tune their cars to achieve silly numbers that in the real world are impossible. i.e. the Prius book says 70mpg.. in reality it's closer to 40mpg as the official tests aren't timed, so they can take 4 hours to get from 30-70 if this chose to!

Rich