£154 million

Mike

Gestapo
Platinum Member
Jackpot on Tuesday night.

I'd give away £110 million of it at least. POTM prize would be amazing :wink:

I'd give a million to each of the members that I really like (I'd like to think).

How much a day interest would you get on £154 million.

Jesus, not sure if i could spent that kinda money, idd have a damn good go though.

A castle in sunny Scotland
My own custom designed race track.
Ferrari 458 Italia
Lamborghini 670-4 Superleggera
Lamborghini Aventador
Clio 200 Cup Racer
Hind-D Attack helicopter

that might get the £54m out the way.

Jesus, not sure if i could spent that kinda money, idd have a damn good go though.

A castle in sunny Scotland
My own custom designed race track.
Ferrari 458 Italia
Lamborghini 670-4 Superleggera
Lamborghini Aventador
Clio 200 Cup Racer
Hind-D Attack helicopter

that might get the £54m out the way.

You obviously meant a custom designed race track in the grounds of your castle in sunny Scotland? :thumbsup:

The race track would be a must along with a selection of cars, Bugatti Veyron Super Sport :drool:, Koenigsegg Agera R & a CCX :drool: and I would have to get my hands on a McLaren F1 too :cloud9:

Other than that I think I'd buy a place in the Seychelles and live off of the interest!

I would go BTCC racing, buy several properties in europe, and still carry on working if they would let me .....

Put it this way, Charlie Sheen wouldn't be able to compete if they gave me that sort of money.

I'd show him what a troop of Godesses should look like. :smiley:

I'd give a million to each of the members that I really like (I'd like to think).

How much a day interest would you get on £154 million.

So that's why you've become a mod! Lol! Just kidding!

Up to £166million for Friday. If I win I'd be doing seriously funny stuff, like paying people to do the running up the wall trick, driving round in bangers, walking round naked and such things just for my entertainment

LMAO Danny! Yeah TBH I am sure I can think of better things....

Superyacht and a massive party in Monte Carlo :wink:

I can think of other funny stuff I wouldn't post on here :wink:

It'd be a new car every few days, a kick ass house with a kick ass garage to store them in. Lots of treats for family and friends (which some of you may fall under :wink: ) holidays, sporting events, Lording it up wherever I go, the usual

Similar Thread Suggestions