Yozzasport

A2ON

Platinum Member
Iust a quick question really I have emailed yozzazport about three /four imes now asking them for wait times on delivery weigh of system etc.

But have hurd nothing back.

I don't just want to order an exhaust for the best part of £500 from someone I have never hurd from lol.

Just wondered if anyone else had emailed them recently and got a reply ?

Or have another contact for them ?

Thanks

Hmm... I have also emailed them quite a few times inquiry to buy some stuff they are selling but no reply. In the same boat as you bro.

woowowo.... i tell my story!!!

2week ago i made an order.. Schrick camshaft for my 197...

in two days they son't ask me nothing! (payments metod, aviable or not, shipment..NOTHING!!)

so i send an email to yozza and they reply to me saying: "Our team will contact to you in 24h, thanks"

after another 2 days they don't contact to me, so i sand an email: "hi, my order id is xxxx, i delete it, thanks"!!

SHI*, i'had some problem with my clio, i needed these cams and i waste 1work week!!

then i search and find a schrick importer in italy and in 2 days (from friday to monday) i received the cams!!

(and before make the order, i ask many times in the last two mounth information arount schrick cams and they don't reply to me!)

i don't know why but it is no good! i thought yozzasport was a serious site but.......

AND IF YOU WANT.... http://www.msd.it/offerte.htm shrick cams! 1020€ + ship.. less of yozzasport!

880£ vs 939£

Last edited:
that sounds strange simo. Aron yozza are normally good at answering emails cant understand y they wouldnt reply

that sounds strange simo. Aron yozza are normally good at answering emails cant understand y they wouldnt reply
that sound strange but it is the fact.. in my case (and maybe i'm not the only one) this is all the truth..

and more: they don't reply to me neither at the "delite order".......:blink::blink:

All I want is some contact befor I part with my money !

I've mailed them saying I want to order an exhaust so if they want my money they will be in touch !

Shame as I tool a while deciding the yozzazport is the best system .

I just got an email from andrew with a mobile number on and ank account details for payment !

yeah, i actually inquiried about their system as well.

looks like their not active anymore. shame.

Its worth the hassle though, yozzasport system is THE best lol.

Just pay online and it'll turn up in 3 days, thats what i did.

tbh i dont think they have shut down there would be something on there site or the site would have been pulled off the net. no phone number on the site?

There never has been anphone numbermon the site it's alldone via email !

Until I got his number today ;-)

let me know how it goes mate, might be tempted to sell milltek and get a yozza from what people said in the other thread "best exhaust"