Your opinion is needed!!

I need some opinions. My black Clio 197 is going in for repairs tomorrow (new tailgate, back bumber and diffuser). I've already decided to get the alloys sprayed anthracite and the Brembos will be painted red with new white Brembo decals applied.

I've still not decided whether I should have the car 'de-badged'. Obviously the Renault emblem will remain on the boot as it emcompasses the boot locking button. I also have some decals which are the same as the R27 Clio which go on the front and back bumpers and the side of the doors.

Would it look good debadged with just the front decal on or should I have the whole lot done??? I've got 17 hours to decide! :tongueout:anic:

Debadged looks clean, so would definitely do that.

re the decals, the great thing is you can easily take them off yourself if you don't like them.

RV

Cool - I'm defo gonna have it debadged. I like the R27 decal that goes on the front bumper so I'll put that on but leave the others. Anthracite wheels and red brembo calipers are defo the way to go so I'm sticking with that :thumbup1:

Should be another week and I'll have her back - I'll post photos when it's all done :lol:

Wel if its having a new tailgate just ask them not to put the badges on straight away. Then stick them on if you dont like it

Well, my Clio is in the hands of the garage now. Have to put up with a loan car for a week - a Citroen C1 which has no central locking, no electric windows or air con. Gearbox is ****e - I want my 197 back!!