You need to use your car more when..

You have only done 2,177 miles since it's last service at the beginning of March last year... 200 of those miles have been done the past 3 days..

*Oil has been changed and minor check ups done along with new brakes and MOT since service*

431383_10150504791471898_671596897_9465305_1959178380_n.jpg

Time to get your bum in the driving seat and start warming up Scotland with your CO2 sunshine! (ready for my arrival in 2 weeks :wink: )

Time to get your bum in the driving seat and start warming up Scotland with your CO2 sunshine! (ready for my arrival in 2 weeks :wink: )

Fire me over a text with your details where, when, why and who with :smile:

:shout:smiley:riven not hidden:smile:

It's certainly driven when taken out Roy. But tbh i lost a lot of love and been working away a lot so didn't have much time to use her. But noticed the milage today and thought ****!! Haha!

That's understandable if your working away but when you get home don't you just want to go for a blast round them mountain roads???

Especially on those roads.....

I'v taken it out quite a bit recently on little blasts round some of the B roads Mike that i really should have taken you out on!!

That's understandable if your working away but when you get home don't you just want to go for a blast round them mountain roads???

Yeah i do but when i'm home normally working even more lol! But to drive round mountain roads i'd have to drive 100 miles :smile: That's the closest i stay to mountains but the B & C roads round here are fantastic!! :thumbup:

We recently bought a 182 as a second car, and it has done 800 miles since its MOT last july (and weve done 100 of those since friday - the day we bought it!)

Last edited:
You're all wimps.

Bought my 197 in June 2009 with 11000 on the clock.

She now has 54000 on the clock :smile::smile:

You're all wimps.

I'm with you. 2 years old on 1st March and we're @ 22000. Liambo, get yer finger oot! Too many nice roads up your way to leave the Clio in the garage.

wow really?? my car has done many many miles since i bought it ! t

Indeed! I used it a lot the first year of ownership but the past 2 i have just watched her look good and enjoyed her now and again..

You're all wimps.

Mike, Shhht! :wink:

I'm with you. 2 years old on 1st March and we're @ 22000. Liambo, get yer finger oot! Too many nice roads up your way to leave the Clio in the garage.

I do still enjoy the roads Noddie, just not enough time for driving :worried: lol! But with summer coming in i will be taking more pictures and driving it harder!

I have just noticed i have only replaced all 4 tyres once in my ownership (3 years)