Yellow Fog Lights

Tom

Platinum Member
I see a blue civic every morning with yellow fog lights.

They look awesome.

Anyone done this to their Clio? Also, is it a change of plastic or a change of light?

Any pics of other cars would be good. :smile:

Cheers!

Tom.

got it on mine.....you paint it on.....need to do mine again as it dries that fast it doesnt always go on well...

Lamin-x I think it's called best stuff for the job all the 172/182 lads use it on Cs.. Have a search on google. Them lights you seen on the civic are probably jdm fogs and the actually glass itself is yellow y0!

Cheers for the input fellas. Very surprised that they're painted!

Do they look painted when they're finished? (i.e. brush strokes, etc...)

Yeah I done mine with Lamin-x last year. Nice stuff to use. Make sure you have an extra pair of hands and a heat gun when you do it.

004.jpg

Yeah I done mine with Lamin-x last year. Nice stuff to use. Make sure you have an extra pair of hands and a heat gun when you do it.

004.jpg
Now I'm sold - that's really nice.

How do you apply it then? Will a hair-dryer do? lol

Looks wicked, got me thinking about doing it now on red F1.

Sort of complements the yellow team "F1" sticker that sits just above R/hand fog light.

Cheers guys.

Easy enough to apply. Front bumper needs to come off and the fogs disconnected and screwed out.

Apply the film to the glass and use your hairdryer to soften up the lamin x. Use the wee plastic tool to spread out any bubbles and then trim off any excess. Take your time and you'll be fine!

I upgraded my headlights to projectors and stuck in some yellow bulbs into the cornering light slots as they dont work anyway. Also ties in nicely with the fogs!

To me that's a 'very french' thing to do.

At one time most french cars had yellow lights for some reason.

Long time ago, perhaps roy can remember too :wink:

Take the bumper off?!!?!?!?!?! I think I'll pass then.

Cheers for all the input guys. :smile: