Yaaaayyyyyy!! My old 197 has re-surfaced

Mike

Gestapo
Platinum Member
After the owner after me part ex'd my old 197 for an up-turned skip (Fiat Bathtub 500), my old girl just vanished into the ethos.

Then, last night, I saw a photo of a red 197's grill and the top of the number plate where you could only just make out the first two letters of the number plate BV, I was certain that grill looked very faded and VERY familiar, so I e-stalked him and I was sooooo pleased to see it was my old Red Roo :wink:

Here she is at her best in the best driving place in the world, Scotland: http://www.clio197.net/forum/showthread.php?2406-A-week-of-197-driving

I miss her a bit, but don't miss the horrendous costs associated with her :eek:

Na, loving Stripes too much, even if she is off road due to Clutch Release Bearing being fubar'd :wink:

I can happily tell you that Red Roo is in safe hands pal! :wink: love this little car to bits & I've only had her 10 weeks! Got many plans for her in the near future & I'll be sure to keep you updated mate :smile: & I definitely intend on keeping up her adventuring nature & track day heritage :wink:

I can happily tell you that Red Roo is in safe hands pal! :wink: love this little car to bits & I've only had her 10 weeks! Got many plans for her in the near future & I'll be sure to keep you updated mate :smile: & I definitely intend on keeping up her adventuring nature & track day heritage :wink:

Nice to see its getting used in the right manner:wink:

Oh dear me, he has been warned now after two scrapes in 24 hours, there may be a repossession going on so that poor little Roo gets back into safe hands.

1 week and 6 days to be restored to her former glory before the repossession takes place :wink: