Xmas Project

catwalrus

Paid Member
So the last few days have allowed me to finally give the french girl her presents!

Brakes were mainly on the menu the fronts have had a full overhaul, strip down, seals, paint.
they were not too bad to be honest for 33000 I have cleaned them several times but I had expected worse.
IMG_0107_zps5ec1cacb.jpg
IMG_0108_zps0968bfa6.jpg
IMG_0113_zpsbcb6f1fd.jpg

All re fitted with a few nice extras like new pins and springs 330mm disc kit from our man at Cazan Racing and CL RC5+ pads
below: I thought a decal would last five mins so I cut a reverse mask it has come out ok (not perfect edges) but should last.

IMG_0116_zpscb40e6f3.jpg

Then Treated to the freshly powder coated wheels In sticker fresh AD08's. I find spending all that money on tyres hard to do
until seeing them on and it all seems worth it, miles of smiles to go before I have to fork out again (about 4-5 track days)

IMG_0118_zps5a5c89ac.jpg

Same treatment for the rear std brembo pads and more discs from Angel. But the rears are not fairing well and I think the calipers will be replaced come next referb

IMG_0122_zps77140ef9.jpg

It all bled up ok but I am never happy with it! also replaced the upper front grille as they were done, overall a productive couple of days. Looking forward to bedding it all in on the way down to prodrive!
but for now shes back off to bed after a quick wax.

Last edited:
Nice job, those look fantastic. I'm looking to upgrade my brakes soon and would love to go for the 330mm discs but I'm just not sure if I can justify the price tag over oem... enjoy

Yep seals on the way out and allot of corrosion on the body also could not seem to find bits for them

Yeah having a bit of bother with mine managed to get a caliper of a 197 but think I might just bang a new one on,there is a kit with the seals which would be cheaper.

soooooooooooooo jealous :zomg:

i cant wait to put some on mine, front and backs but need my car firstt haha

they looks spot on aswell :thumbup:

Yes :smile: that's what I'm going for next. The kit provides the bolts to space the calliper out further to take the disc size

So I drove to the garage she lives in and they show awesome potential not bedded in but he power compared to standard is dramatic. Now just got to find some one to balance the wheels with no space for weights lol