Xenons

Will the xenons off the r27 the ones with the cornering lights fit on my cup? I don't want the cornering part to work! Will these fit or are the clips/looms different?

Should be a straight swap, I'm sure people have done it on here.

I dunno mate I've heard of ppl swapping to projectors but not xenon set up. Wiring loom could be different I'm no expert.

Cant change from normal to Xenon - they need to be self-leveling which has a sensor on the rear axle and also have to have washer jets fitted to pass an MOT.

Sorry mate!

Yeah they do look immense and the projectors are nice too!

I would love an upgrade to either!

Hmmmmm glad i got em factory fitted. A decent set of hids an projectors looks good too mate

The xenons on mine are epic! The amount of light they kick out is unreal

Yeah I bet you are! You do know they weigh a ton and therefore cost 10bhp lmao! I will happily take them off you :wink:

Lmfao adrian have u wacked them on and walked 100 paces in front then looked at them. When i did this i nearly came in my pants they were actually purple lol

No end of people flash me coming the other way as they think I have main beam on. I then give them a flash back and blind them even more!

Can u get Xenons for the reflective headlight unit??? Or do u have to swop the whole of the head unit.