Worth the price ?

When you've got the likes of this one on Pistonheads then I agree, overpriced..

https://www.pistonheads.com/classif...x85-renaultsport-cup-------------2009/7981131
Thanks I think he thought there was a huge premium for the Liquid yellow and yes there may be for some but not to the extent he thinks. And to assume you can charge top top money for a car needing a £600 service, kerbed wheels and budget tyres seems strange. Hope he sells it but for me it is over priced.

Reactions: Benno
Not a huge premium for liquid yellow, but it may help it sell quicker. The comparison posted above is a basic cup model with standard seats so ought to to be cheaper. Personally I prefer the cup model, but most don't so the cups end up being a decent bit cheaper.

Yes the one above doesn't have recaro's or the rear spoiler but you can see a comparison in terms of cost for a similar car without some of the mods.

The car was for my older lad David who is looking for a nice 200 Cup with recaro's and rear spoiler. We would have paid £6750 and collected it from Peterhead north of Aberdeen this weekend but cheapest owner would go was £7400 which for me was too expensive. So still looking.

The car was for my older lad David who is looking for a nice 200 Cup with recaro's and rear spoiler. We would have paid £6750 and collected it from Peterhead north of Aberdeen this weekend but cheapest owner would go was £7400 which for me was too expensive. So still looking.
Problem is a lot of the actual cups like my own is that they were pauper spec’d no additional extras so it’s rare to find one with all the option s

I couldn’t give my LY F1 away when I was selling it around 18 months ago. I own a FF Cup which I would sell at the right money if you happen to be interested :smile:. I’ve a thread up on here if you have 5 minutes to read through :smile:

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks for the offer Eddie car looks superb but don't think Red is an option for him.
What sort of money are you looking for.