World of Tanks

GrumpyTwig

"the troll hunter" with added boost!
Anyone else had a go with this?

Finding it quite fun as it's easy to play almost as a casual game.

No but I might give it a bash though. I've been playing Need For Speed World on Google Chrome a lot lately, its brilliant for a free racing game to play on your lunch. Currently saving for my R34 GTR.

Yeah I got it, what's your username?

GrumpyTwig :smiley:

Mostly to be seen playing semi mobile SPG or running around like a loon in a tank destroyer shooting everything I can or running into people for ****s and giggles.

It's easy to play casually as you just hit 'Battle' and it finds you a match and does all the balancing and selection itself.

Seems to work out ok too as you generally end up in matches with a good spread of tanks.

Mines messed up now where I used the zoom and when I came back out of it its a 1st person view, I don't like it :mad:

No but I might give it a bash though. I've been playing Need For Speed World on Google Chrome a lot lately, its brilliant for a free racing game to play on your lunch. Currently saving for my R34 GTR.

Have to say out of the 2 I do prefer need for Speed haha

Haha yeah that is my general plan, but I fire one shell and it does about 50% damage, then it takes ages to reload. And then I just get owned instantly by one shell or one person firing like 10 shells one after the other!!