Wing Mirror Glass & n/s cornering light bulb

Hi Guys,

Had an issue at the weekend when some pleasant driver decided to smash into my wing mirror detaching and cracking the glass. To be fair, it was kind of my fault as I should have folded the mirrors in. Bloody typical, the first time that I don't bother!

Anyways, gets in the car and after a bit of an angry rant, heads home. Now I find that my n/s cornering light is no longer working.

So, just need to ask:

1. Has anyone replaced the glass? If so where and how much as Renault have quoted £30 for the glass
2. Is the cornering light just the standard H7 bulb?
3. How easy are these to fit myself? I'm sure someone mentioned on here that you have to have the hands of an 8 year old Asian girl to get in and change the bulbs without dropping the bumper!

You get glass on eBay for about £15 I think.

Pretty sure you need the bumper off for the cornering lights and it is a h7

Thanks man, I wasn't sure if to go for a fleabay knockoff. Have you had any experience with these cheaper mirrors? I guess it's just a piece of reflective glass so shouldn't make a massive difference.

mmm don't fancy dropping the bumper just to change the bulb, oh well.

Sorry for the late reply. Been in Turkey.

Had one on my last clio and it was fine. Taking the bumper off really is a piece of p**s to be honest. Did it umpteen times on my last clio (due to cheap bulbs) so that's maybe why I find it easy.

I know this may sound stupid but want to make sure these are right before shelling out 30 odd quid and realising that they are the completely wrong thing lol. I might just give it a go and hope for the best!

mirror looks like the correct shape. High Price is because its heated.
bulb is h7 for sure