Wind Deflectors Yes or No?

Debating whether or not to purchase some team Heko wind deflectors for my GW 200, had some on my old car and liked the look of them.

I have no rear privacy windows like my old car so unsure whether they will look as good?
Also my old ones started to fall out after a while.

Anyone got any pics of them on please?

Noooooooooo, don't do it, they scratch windows and dig in and deform the rubber trim surrounding the window, I don't get the fuss.

Noooooooooo, don't do it, they scratch windows and dig in and deform the rubber trim surrounding the window, I don't get the fuss.

Not if you clean them regularly (every few weeks) and not if you trim them so they sit on top of the window rubber. That's what I did, just used a Dremil type tool to trim it. Didn't even use the clips either and they fit perfectly. I've always trimmed wind deflectors before fitting them.

IMG_2159.jpg

Last edited:
I love them, I had claimair on my focus and never had a problem, this time I bought the heko ones and they keep trying to come out

you dont need to trim them just read my How To on stopping them making the gritty noise. simple. You dont need the clips which deform the rubber either.