Why oh why

Moved my car from my driveway for a few hours, as I was getting my great big oak tree trimmed right down, as bloody bird poo and sap killing my car, and then find this on my boot, goes in Monday to body shop £240 to get right thanks very much a244a047f3ca3fc85d70026935abd3f7.jpg

No was just off my street, I live in a cul de sac parked there to be safe as did want no tree damage while tree getting cut instead I get this, got bit rust on it too near wiper and rubber so get that done too, just pray it looks as good as new after so gutted and hate driving it injured as I know it's there

No was just off my street, I live in a cul de sac parked there to be safe as did want no tree damage while tree getting cut instead I get this, got bit rust on it too near wiper and rubber so get that done too, just pray it looks as good as new after so gutted and hate driving it injured as I know it's there

bummer mate. I know how you feel only I did mine myself hit the wall outside my house. My son had parked on the drive so I was fuming with him too for nicking my spot . :worried:

bummer mate. I know how you feel only I did mine myself hit the wall outside my house. My son had parked on the drive so I was fuming with him too for nicking my spot . :worried:

Yes was gutted mate, won't get over it till Monday, driving it I think to myself people are just looking at dent, stupid I know, state of my mind I suppose

Looking good :thumbsup:

Horrible feeling when your car is not right. My old man scraped mine down the gate and the wait and too see the results was bloody agonising.

While I was there got a price of £200 to spray the bump strips door handles and door mirrors a gloss black am tempted would match the gloss black roof